Welcome to Twamev.com!
What information do we collect?
How we collect your data or information?
- KYC details: You will be required to provide your Personal Information to establish any business, financial or contractual relationship between you and VFL, such information may include but not limited to your address proof, PAN number, Voter ID card number, or other Social security numbers as may be applicable. The Data or information would be collected from you when you visit our premises or when such is sent by you to us through any form of electronic communication or when you provide the information in written or oral form and such is uploaded on our systems. You would be responsible for the authenticity of the information so provided and VFL would not be liable to verify its authenticity.
- Account Information: We collect information that helps/ allows us to communicate with you. Such information is obtained when you voluntarily sign up to obtain information about our services through the website, visit/subscribe/follow/like our social media pages, order or register to get services by the way of purchase of products, when you request for a replacement, provide us with feedback, contact us, participate in any contest, register or participate in any event hosted by VFL whether be under the name of Vedant Fashions Limited or otherwise. Such information collected from you may include your name, contact information, postal/billing address any other information that is voluntarily provided by you or is necessary for us to provide services to you.
Why we collect your information?
In supplying your personal information, you consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed, transferred to the Company and stored by us for providing a more personalized shopping experience for you. Our purpose of collecting your information includes, but is not restricted to :
- To keep you updated on our new product collections;
- To process any orders that you place with us and to facilitate any returns;
- To meet billing aspects;
- To personalize and improve your experience when you shop;
- To inform you about products and services that may interest you;
- To provide you access for your registered account (on our platform);
- To offer and manage gift card or offers;
- To develop and improve our products, range and services;
- To maintain our list of users;
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, or illegal activity; To fulfil our obligations under law or otherwise in maintaining our record to meet statutory regulatory and tax requirements;
- To learn more about how users of services access and interact with our sites and services;
Customer Testimonials and Reviews
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them. In such case, you may set the browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Platform.
Cookies Used for Advertising Purpose:
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. These kinds of cookies are typically used to personalise ads on this or other sites based on your use of our site, to measure ad effectiveness (for example, how often you click on or view ads and whether you go on to buy something from the advertiser) and to stop you being shown the same ad repeatedly. We work with website analytics and advertising partners, including Google Display Network, Facebook, etc. to deliver Twamev.com advertisements on third party publisher websites - these partners may set cookies on your computer's web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you Twamev.com advertisements elsewhere on the Internet and our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions, while using Twamev.com services. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you and it allows Twamev.com to optimize the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in concert with data about our online ads that have been shown using the Google Display Network, Facebook for Advertisers, or other online advertising networks. By doing so, we can understand how anonymous users interacted with our website after seeing our ads.
Sharing Personal Data or information:
We do not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
The Company does not rent or sell, personal information about any of its users except as required under applicable laws. However, the company may share or disclose your personal information in the following manner:
- The Company may share/use the personal information provided by users to with our our affiliates, representatives, employee, agents, franchisee, vendor, subsidiary, with our trusted partners (e.g.: courier partners, website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses, etc.) who work on behalf of or with the Company under strict confidentiality agreements. We may also share your personal information with third party service providers who provide data processing services to us, however in cases if such is shared, we ensure that the third-party service providers are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
- We may use your Personal Information to create aggregated anonymized information In such circumstances no one can identify you, and your Personal Information will remain protected through the mode of anonymization.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company reserves its rights to responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- If the Company sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, the Company may transfer your Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this website. However, the Company is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third-party website due to your browser settings.
This website, and any services available from this website and our other platform, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
This website and any services available from this website and our other platforms which are directed to children under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years should have parental consent. By using our services, we will assume parental, or guardian permission has been obtained in case you are under the age of 18 years. The platform reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access and use of services on the platform through your registered account if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and using our platform without parental consent.
International transfer/ Cross border transfer of personal and/or Sensitive Personal Information:
In conducting the operations of the company and fulfilling the purposes as mentioned earlier your Personal Information may be stored and processed in a country outside the jurisdiction of the country from which your Personal Information is collected. Those countries may have data protection laws different from yours and in certain cases may not provide data protection inferior to yours. We have taken adequate checks to ensure that your data is protected, which includes checking whether the outside country third party complies with applicable data protection laws, rules and regulations, further on contracts entered between VFL and outside country third party service providers also obligate such third party to ensure and implement adequate measures to protect your Personal Information.
The User can always choose to not disclose his/her personal information with us or if once disclosed has the right to rescind their consent. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all our features or form a commercial, financial or contractual relation with us. If you choose not to provide that information or subsequently rescind you consent, your ability to use our website and services may be limited and/or seized.
The User can add, delete, modify or make any other changes in the account details. When you register or update your details, we maintain a copy of unrevised information in our records. Upon a request by you, under certain conditions, we will:
- Provide you, with a copy of your personal data.
- Correct any errors in your personal data, as identified by you.
- Restrict our processing of your personal data.
Erase/Delete your personal data; If you object to the processing of personal data, we will stop sending you direct communication and stop processing your personal data, save and except in our legitimate interests.
Protection of your Personal Information
How long we keep your information?
We will retain the personal information you provided when registering an account on our Website so long as that account remains in existence. In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.